1. J.D. Greear reminds us that the gospel gives us both humility and confidence.
2. According to Russell Moore thinking about the afterlife shouldn’t bore us.
3. Knowing the Scriptures have given us everything we need, we won’t get lazy searching God’s Word.
4. Randy Alcorn says that we must be careful thinking church must be cool to be effective in winning people to Christ.
6. Why is it that great success stories like Michael Jordan (who just turned 50) are often reminders that success doesn’t fill the emptiness they feel?
7. We can’t sing about God’s love without also singing about His wrath…Mark Altrogge.
Here’s Booker T. & the MG’s with Green Onions…