1. Too many people believe that God won’t give you more than you can handle. Aaron Earls shares truths behind this wrong understanding.
2. As a lover of movies and of Rich Mullins music, I was glad to read this review by Trevin Wax of Ragamuffin, a biopic on the rise of Mullins in Christian music.
3. Ron Edmondson offers 7 pieces of advice for in-laws of young married couples.
4. Stephen Altrogge asks, “Do prodigals feel welcomed at our churches?“
5. I’ve mentioned this story before and thanks to Dan Phillips I know have the documentation to back it up!
6. Joe Carter gives us 9 things you should know about Islam.
And here’s Curtis Salgado with Nobody But You…