1. A servant’s heart shouldn’t be a bad thing but Ron Edmondson points out some potential problems.
2. As only he can, Doug Wilson reminds us why a movie Jesus, like the one in Son of God, will always fall short.
3. Don’t have a dramatic salvation testimony? Stephen Altrogge says don’t be disappointed.
4. Jared Wilson shows how even in the mutilation of a concubine in Judges 19 we can find the gospel beneath it.
5. Sam Storms tells us what a surfeit of selfishness is and what is has to do with the death of Philip Seymour Hoffman.
6. In honor of his birthday, here are 9 things you should know about George Washington from Joe Carter.
Here’s Fitz & the Tantrums with Daryl Hall singing MoneyGrabber…